CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Salsa anyone?

Two left feet?or two right feet?Can anyone seriously tell the differences?Last Saturday went with my brother to Salsa Jay which is in PJ NEWtown for your information and we LEARNED HOW TO SALSA actually he already knows how to so it was practically me and a whole bunch of other people.Salsa is fun so screw all you hypocrite's and you people who don't try new stuff,you people know who you are.Dancing is fun especially salsa because there is actually clubs where you could dance salsa with other people,pretty cool eh.Interested to find out go to www.....haha I'm just joking.Besides dancing isn't such a big deal and there's nothing to be shy about it.Its an experience a skill you may even call it.I'll probably get kutuk by the guys later so screw it.To many surprises i actually went for dance class when i was 6 till standard 6 and it was kinda like ballroom/line dancing you could put it in away but I'm rusty and i can remember a whole lot.Besides that guys, run at the 1st sight of dancing what a pity yeah causing the ratio to be unbalanced which in favour to the girls.which means more girls to us cause less men more share.anyways i know its Monday and I'm talking about what happened on Saturday thanks to my yet so selfish elder brother which was hogging the com the whole time but what to do he's my older brother.Like in the digi commercials.Anyways gtg elder brother wants to use it so hope this will satisfy you for now.

0 comments: